Michael Jackson is preparing to sell more than 2,000 of his personal items at an auction in April, the Associated Press reports. While the auction was announced in December, the list of items was released on Tuesday. Included are an American Music Award that the self-styled King of Pop won for “Thriller,” a basketball signed by Michael Jordan, a cape that Jackson’s kids gave to him for Father’s Day, and custom vehicles, including a Harley-Davidson and Rolls-Royce.
Posted February 18 2009 — 1:50 AM EST
- 'Designated Survivor' is changing showrunners
- Sundance announces 2017 Premieres, Spotlight, Midnight, Kids sections
- 'Westworld' showrunners: Anybody could return in season 2
- 'Moana': Watch the gorgeous video for 'We Know the Way'
- Al Gore, Donald Trump, and Ivanka Trump meet to talk climate change
- Tim Roth reveals his grandfather sexually abused him, his father
- 'Biggest Loser' winner on regaining weight: 'I feel ashamed'
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday