Death Row Records cofounder Marion “Suge” Knight, pleaded guilty on Tuesday to misdemeanor battery in Las Vegas, the Associated Press reports. The case stemmed from an altercation Knight had with a woman in a Nevada parking lot last year; police officers had witnessed him striking the woman while holding a knife. The plea was part of a deal which dropped three felony counts against the 43-year-old rap-music icon. He was ordered to undergo counseling, pay a $340 fine, and return to court in August for a status check.
Posted February 19 2009 — 12:51 AM EST
- 'The Mummy' director on the big surprises in that new trailer
- Bob Dylan provides speech for Nobel Prize banquet he won't attend
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' becomes third-biggest debut of 2016
- Stone Temple Pilots remember Scott Weiland one year after his death
- What to Watch: Chance the Rapper and James Taylor help light a tree
- Celebs react to Dakota Access Pipeline victory
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners