· Salma Hayek has a lot of love to give — to her new husband, the random baby she breast-fed in Africa, and McDonald's McFlurry on 30 Rock
· Lady GaGa finally finds some pants
· Barbie celebrates her 50th birthday with a tribute at Fashion Week
· Good month for Alias alums: After Bradley Cooper has a No. 1 movie, Michael Vartan returns to TV. Francie, we’re crossing our fingers for you!
· Hi, Anastacia, welcome back! Like your new album.
· Ongina: a contestant on RuPaul’s Drag Race
· Angina: chest pain
· The feeling we’re going to start seeing Shopaholic green scarves everywhere
· Catch one of last year’s most twisted shows on DVD: Summer Heights High
· Anoop! Anoop! Anoop!
· Mackenzie Phillips to pen a memoir that all of America could already write for her
· Remember the days when the words stimulus and package referred to something far more exciting?
· The endless debate over Joaquin Phoenix’s idiotic behavior
· The Fray — for people who think that Toad the Wet Sprocket are too edgy
· Another week, another annoying weight controversy. This time it’s Lindsay Lohan
· RIP: The Starter Wife
· Dollhouse…just one more low-rated cult show for Eliza Dushku to add to her résumé
· American Idol: The Freak Show Season
· Mischa Barton, who said you could return to pop culture?