Chiwetel Ejiofor is in talks to star alongside Liev Schreiber and Angelina Jolie in the upcoming action thriller Salt, about a Russia-based CIA agent accused of going rogue. Jolie plays the titular Salt, who attempts to avenge her reputation; Schreiber plays her boss, and Ejiofor would play another CIA agent. [Hollywood Reporter]
Posted February 24 2009 — 1:58 PM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'