John Cusack and Rob Corddry have signed on for the MGM comedy Hot Tub Time Machine, Variety reports. The film, written by Josh Heald and to be directed by Steve Pink (a co-writer on Cusack’s Grosse Pointe Blank and High Fidelity), revolves around a group of friends who step into a hot tub at the ski resort where they hung out as teens – and are transported back to 1987. Craig Robinson (The Office’s Darryl) and Sex Drive’s Clark Duke are in negotiations to costar. Cameras roll in Vancouver this April. Cusack will also produce.
Posted February 24 2009 — 10:55 AM EST
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home