John Cusack and Rob Corddry have signed on for the MGM comedy Hot Tub Time Machine, Variety reports. The film, written by Josh Heald and to be directed by Steve Pink (a co-writer on Cusack’s Grosse Pointe Blank and High Fidelity), revolves around a group of friends who step into a hot tub at the ski resort where they hung out as teens – and are transported back to 1987. Craig Robinson (The Office’s Darryl) and Sex Drive’s Clark Duke are in negotiations to costar. Cameras roll in Vancouver this April. Cusack will also produce.
Posted February 24 2009 — 10:55 AM EST
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3