Naomi Watts has joined Woody Allen’s next film, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Plot details of the forthcoming project are under wraps, as is the case with most of Allen’s movies. Watts will star opposite Josh Brolin and Anthony Hopkins. Slumdog Millionaire breakout Freida Pinto revealed on Monday that she’ll have a part in the film, too. The as-yet-untitled movie will shoot in London this summer.
Posted February 24 2009 — 4:06 AM EST
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big