The season 5 premiere of Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance has been set for a two-hour episode on Thursday, May 21, and another 120-minute show on Wednesday, May 27. Cat Deeley will return as host; judges Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy will be back, too. Auditions are currently underway and will continue through March in Denver, Memphis, and Seattle.
Posted February 25 2009 — 1:58 AM EST
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech