Marvel has agreed to a long-term pact with Samuel L. Jackson for the actor to play Nick Fury in Iron Man 2 and, possibly, other projects in the future, several outlets are reporting. Jackson cameoed as Fury at the very end of 2008’s Iron Man, but there had been speculation that he wouldn’t necessarily reprise the role in future films. As the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D., Fury pops up in a number of Marvel comics, meaning that the studio could now have at least one major casting decision taken care of for many of its upcoming movies.
Posted February 25 2009 — 11:01 PM EST
- Isis King is 'the Kate Moss of the trans models' in 'Strut' finale clip
- Watch: Chad returns on 'Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Taylor Swift celebrates 10-year-anniversary of debut album with photo
- 'The Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz says cast lied to protect secret
- 15 Halloween episodes you can watch on Netflix
- Emma Caulfield's TV Diary: How to process a 'Walking Dead' death
- 'The Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on gory season premiere