Lindsay Price, one of the stars of NBC’s bubble show Lipstick Jungle, has been cast as one of the leads on ABC’s Witches of Eastwick-inspired pilot Eastwick. Eastwick is “formally in second position to Jungle” on Price’s schedule, The Hollywood Reporter notes, before acknowledging that the chances of Lipstick scoring a third season on the Peacock or elsewhere (Lifetime, Bravo, DirecTV?) “seem to be getting increasingly slimmer.” On Eastwick, Price will play Joanna, a dedicated, shy newspaper reporter who comes into her powers alongside two other young witches.
Posted February 25 2009 — 12:10 PM EST
- New Music Friday: 8 releases you need to hear now
- Steven Yeun already has a new gig after 'The Walking Dead'
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'Tracey Ullman's Show' premieres
- Lady Gaga changes lyrics to ‘Trayvon Angel’ at final Dive Bar Tour set
- Classic horror movies get the David S. Pumpkins treatment
- 'Bye Bye Birdie' starring Jennifer Lopez is NBC’s next live musical
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' stars on that surprising hookup