Antonio Banderas has been added to the cast of Woody Allen’s as-yet-untitled next film, which is due to start filming in London this summer, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Banderas joins a star-studded international cast that includes Anthony Hopkins, Naomi Watts, Josh Brolin, and Slumdog Millionaire’s Freida Pinto.
Posted February 26 2009 — 11:05 PM EST
- Ryan Reynolds talks THAT photo from Taylor Swift's Fourth of July party
- Best of 2016: 'La La Land' costume designer on the 'timeless' looks
- WATCH: Ken Foree talks to the dead in 'Blood Brothers' clip
- Trevor Noah: Trump should hire Hodor from 'Game of Thrones'
- Everything you need to know about Marvel’s 'X-Men' ResurrXion
- 'Vampire Diaries': David Anders reveals his favorite Uncle John twist
- 'Sherlock': Martin Freeman on how Baby Watson will change the show