Leonardo DiCaprio’s production company, Appian Way, and The Kennedy/Marshall Co. (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) are in talks with Warner Bros. to reboot the fantasy franchise The NeverEnding Story. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the new film would “examine the more nuanced details of the book [by Michael Ende] that were glossed over in the first pic.” DiCaprio’s Appain Way is also working on a live-action version of 1988’s Akira.
Posted February 26 2009 — 11:25 AM EST
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father
- Trump booed at charity dinner while cracking Clinton jokes
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' reveals Michaela's mom
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss, Liza Weil on that shocking hookup
- Carol Burnett to star in Amy Poehler-produced ABC comedy pilot