Here’s what we know about tonight’s episode of Survivor: Tocantins: contestants will be blindfolded at some point during a challenge and also have to stack some oversized boxes. (Hopefully that will end up being more exciting than I just made it sound.) We also know that there may or may not be an alliance forming between Qui-Gon Jinn-wannabe Coach and naked Mormon Tyson, while Taj will try to get something cooking besides blabbing to everyone about how rich and famous her husband is. All that is well and good, but how much crazier would things be if Candace hadn’t gotten voted off last week? Answer: a lot. Just listen to Candace in the video below going off on all her former tribemates in the most recent episode of Survivor Talk (featuring guest co-host Courtney Yates from Survivor: China). If you dig hearing an angry, bitter ousted contestant going to town on people—and let’s be honest, who doesn’t?—then this is the clip for you! Enjoy.
Posted February 26 2009 — 1:00 PM EST
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' wins 2016 Man Booker Prize for fiction
- 'Saturday Night Live' election special to recap contentious campaign
- AFI Fest 2016: 'Moana,' 'Miss Sloane,' 'The Comedian' to world premiere
- Shia LaBeouf battles PTSD in new 'Man Down' trailer
- 'Moana' to be first Disney film translated into Tahitian language
- Fall TV's best and worst ratings performers so far
- Rob Gronkowski goes undercover for Lyft to talk astrophysics, Tom Brady
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop