ABC has ordered a pilot from the producers of Hell’s Kitchen called Crash Course, in which contestants navigate an obstacle course in cars. This comes on the heels of CBS greenlighting Thunder Road, a similarly-themed reality show exec produced by McG. Crash Course exec producer Arthur Smith tells The Hollywood Reporter, “We do things with cars that you would never imagine. Yet our show is about the people, not the cars, and nothing brings out the worst in people than putting somebody in a passenger seat.” The pilot shoots this weekend. Dan Cortese and Orlando Jones have been tapped as cohosts.
Posted February 27 2009 — 11:35 AM EST
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- Kim Kardashian West is Wonder Woman in Halloween throwback photo
- 'The Flash': Meet the new Harrison Wells
- '24: Legacy' drops new trailer during World Series
- Ice Cube developing modern-day 'Oliver Twist' musical at Disney
- 'Black Mirror' creator: The one twist that was too heartbreaking to do
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop