Did Jerry ask his tribemates to vote him out? Is playing Survivor really harder than serving in Afghanistan? And does Coach hate women? These are some of the questions we posed to the most recently voted out tribe member of Survivor: Tocantins, and you may be surprised at the answers we got. Click on the video below as Survivor: Vanuatu and Micronesia star Eliza Orlins brings along her bulging set of eyes to help grill the latest loser. Note: The interview is broken up into two clips, so stay tuned after the first one ends. Another note: Molesting statues is a crime in some parts of the world.
Posted February 27 2009 — 7:05 PM EST
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!