Did Jerry ask his tribemates to vote him out? Is playing Survivor really harder than serving in Afghanistan? And does Coach hate women? These are some of the questions we posed to the most recently voted out tribe member of Survivor: Tocantins, and you may be surprised at the answers we got. Click on the video below as Survivor: Vanuatu and Micronesia star Eliza Orlins brings along her bulging set of eyes to help grill the latest loser. Note: The interview is broken up into two clips, so stay tuned after the first one ends. Another note: Molesting statues is a crime in some parts of the world.
Posted February 27 2009 — 7:05 PM EST
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'
- New York Comic Con: What we learned from the 'Once Upon a Time' panel
- See Dwayne Johnson's latest post-gym dance moves
- Ava DuVernay, Catherine Hardwicke respond to Hollywood gender discrimination probe
- There will be magazine cover drama in Lifetime's 'Melrose Place' movie
- 'Blindspot' gets full season order