People is reporting that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and model Gisele Bundchen got married in a ceremony in Santa Monica yesterday. Now that the couple is officially state-sanctioned, I think it’s fair to say that this pairing might actually best the hallowed Brangelina in the sparkly power-couple department. I mean, right? Can Brad Pitt even throw a football? What do you think? Could Tomele take them? How much time would YOU spend spying on them through a chain link fence at LAX?
Posted February 27 2009 — 3:06 PM EST
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!