People is reporting that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and model Gisele Bundchen got married in a ceremony in Santa Monica yesterday. Now that the couple is officially state-sanctioned, I think it’s fair to say that this pairing might actually best the hallowed Brangelina in the sparkly power-couple department. I mean, right? Can Brad Pitt even throw a football? What do you think? Could Tomele take them? How much time would YOU spend spying on them through a chain link fence at LAX?
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Daily Show' correspondent Aasif Mandvi thinks Trevor Noah backlash is 'much ado about nothing'
- Jeremy Clarkson, 'Top Gear' co-hosts to tour
- Patton Oswalt defends new 'Daily Show' host Trevor Noah in Twitter rant
- Rumored 'Star Wars' spin-off star Ben Mendelsohn talks his love of the series: Exclusive
- Dustin Lynch checks in from tour, talks 'On The DL,' spring break, and his new single
- Steven Tyler is going country
- Netflix's binge-watching warnings are the best April Fool's prank