Holly Madison, star of E!’s The Girls Next Door, could be replacing singer-songwriter Jewel for season 8 of Dancing With the Stars, according to UsMagazine.com. Jewel has been suffering from knee injuries during rehearsals over the past few weeks, but said in her most recent statement, “Don’t count me out, as I am in this for the long run.” ABC is not commenting on the casting change at this time. Dancing With the Stars premieres Monday, March 9.
Posted March 4 2009 — 10:50 PM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'