How’s this for a Thanksgiving menu: marble rye, gourmet soup, suspiciously rich low-fat yogurt, and Pez. Yep, it’s a Seinfeld Thanksgiving. NBC has announced it will air a Seinfeld reunion special on the night of the holiday, Nov. 25. Called ”The Seinfeld Story,” the hour-long special will be hosted by Jerry himself and will feature clips and new interviews with costars Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander, and Michael Richards, as well as series co-creator Larry David. ”This special will focus on the early days of Seinfeld, and how it all began when it was the darkest of dark horses and had to overcome many obstacles, including poor media reviews,” NBC Entertainment president Kevin Reilly told Variety. Not coincidentally, the special is timed to air two days after the series makes its DVD debut, with the first three seasons of the classic sitcom being released on Nov. 23. Hey, and it’s also just in time for Festivus.
(Seinfeld: Globe Photos)
Posted March 5 2009 — 12:00 AM EST
- 5 shows to watch now that 'Hannibal' is over
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne performed 'Complicated' on 1989 tour
- 'Survivor' players on the most shameless thing they did for fan votes
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!