How’s this for a Thanksgiving menu: marble rye, gourmet soup, suspiciously rich low-fat yogurt, and Pez. Yep, it’s a Seinfeld Thanksgiving. NBC has announced it will air a Seinfeld reunion special on the night of the holiday, Nov. 25. Called ”The Seinfeld Story,” the hour-long special will be hosted by Jerry himself and will feature clips and new interviews with costars Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander, and Michael Richards, as well as series co-creator Larry David. ”This special will focus on the early days of Seinfeld, and how it all began when it was the darkest of dark horses and had to overcome many obstacles, including poor media reviews,” NBC Entertainment president Kevin Reilly told Variety. Not coincidentally, the special is timed to air two days after the series makes its DVD debut, with the first three seasons of the classic sitcom being released on Nov. 23. Hey, and it’s also just in time for Festivus.
(Seinfeld: Globe Photos)
Posted March 5 2009 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!