She fondled her own breasts, advised other female contestants to slip off their panties, and became obsessed with “fartin’ beans.” All of which made “Psycho” Sandy Burgin a fan favorite, but also perhaps explains why she was the latest contestant to be voted off of Survivor: Tocantins. How does she feel about getting the boot from her own tribe? Does she still not know what a pace is? And did she ever consider going on her own little panty raid to get her hands on someone else’s underwear? Sandy answers all (including whether she’s actually crazy) on the latest edition of Survivor Talk, also featuring Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn. Note: The interview below is broken up into two clips, so keep watching when the first one ends to see Psycho Sandy in all her insane glory.
Posted March 6 2009 — 7:14 PM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop