Nadya Suleman, press magnet and mother of octuplets, lost another spokesperson over the weekend. Victor Munoz broke the news to Suleman from New York, where he’d been negotiating several business deals for her, reports People. “In good conscience, I can’t continue representing Nadya,” said Munoz. “I wish her the best of luck. She’s going to need it.” Suleman’s first rep, MikeFirtney and partner Joann Killian, quit earlier this month afterreceiving scores of death threats via email.
Posted March 9 2009 — 9:54 AM EDT
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors