Rita Wilson has been cast as Meryl Streep’s best friend in the upcoming Nancy Meyers film about a love triangle between Streep, Alec Baldwin, and Steve Martin. The cast also includes John Krasinski. Meyers is writing and directing the still-untitled film, as she did with 2003’s Something’s Gotta Give, and 2006’s The Holiday.
Posted March 9 2009 — 10:45 AM EDT
- 'Vampire Diaries' boss talks bringing characters back
- 'Superstore': Nichole Bloom on working with four dogs onscreen
- Billy Eichner makes Tina a witch on 'Bob’s Burgers'
- Unreleased Prince music coming in 2017
- Weird Al turned the final presidential debate into a song
- Colbert rips Trump again for election comments
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'The Walking Dead,' obviously