“He will hit you again.” That was Oprah’s warning to Rihanna on her talk show last Friday while announcing that she will do an episode about domestic violence this week “dedicated to all the Rihannas of the world.” I certainly look forward to hearing what she has to say – and I hope Rihanna tunes in as well. Of all the people advising her these days, I can’t imagine anyone has better words of wisdom to offer than the mighty O. What do you think, PopWatchers? Should Oprah get involved? Seems pretty bold, as even the slightest quote on this subject gets reported everywhere. Can she pull it off without being unfair to Chris Brown given that he has not yet been convicted? Should we worry about that at all? And if the reports that the troubled couple has reconciled are true, wouldn’t you rather see them appear on the show together so they can justify their love?
Posted March 10 2009 — 3:47 PM EDT
- World Series: Cubs fans dress for 'Back to the Future'-style outcome
- Stanley Tucci explains why to vote using 'The Three Little Pigs'
- Mark Wahlberg's 'Patriots Day' to close AFI Fest
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo