Fourteen years later, Coldplay and dozens of lesser imitators are still hammering away at the stadium-size melancholy Radiohead perfected on The Bends. Most of the devotees who’d like to hear the spectacular B sides and live cuts included with this reissue downloaded them long ago. But the extras are more worthwhile than what comes with the simultaneously rereleased Pablo Honey and OK Computer — especially if you spring for the deluxe edition with a bonus DVD. You may weep hearing the ballads, but you’ll laugh out loud seeing the band’s questionable coiffure choices. A
Posted March 11 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?