We here at EW listen to tons of music every day, and we spend possibly even more time talking about those tunes. Our newest microsite, The Music Mix, is all about including you in those conversations. Starting this week, you can expect to see breaking music news, exclusive downloads and streams, music commentary, interviews with music superstars, on-the-scene concert reviews, festival coverage, original video content (like Whitney Pastorek’s backstage Grammys interview with Sugarland, below), and much more. And we can’t wait to hear what you, our readers, have to say about all of that. So swing by The Music Mix today and let us know what you think – then come back tomorrow for an encore.
Posted March 11 2009 — 6:28 PM EDT
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- 'The Flash' winter finale will change the direction of the show
- ANOHNI urges president to release Chelsea Manning
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday