Did freshly ousted Survivor contestant Spencer Duhm make a mistake in not telling his tribe he was gay? Did he, in fact, suck in the immunity challenge? And is it true that he’s now dating Survivor: China champ Todd Herzog? We asked the 18-year-old about all of that in the new episode of Survivor Talk. Also along for the ride is Survivor: Amazon winner Jenna Morasca, who stopped by to explain her new foray into professional wrestling. Note: The interview is broken up into two clips so keep watching after the first one ends to hear what Spencer has to say for himself.
Posted March 13 2009 — 6:06 PM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!