Did freshly ousted Survivor contestant Spencer Duhm make a mistake in not telling his tribe he was gay? Did he, in fact, suck in the immunity challenge? And is it true that he’s now dating Survivor: China champ Todd Herzog? We asked the 18-year-old about all of that in the new episode of Survivor Talk. Also along for the ride is Survivor: Amazon winner Jenna Morasca, who stopped by to explain her new foray into professional wrestling. Note: The interview is broken up into two clips so keep watching after the first one ends to hear what Spencer has to say for himself.
Posted March 13 2009 — 6:06 PM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!