Did freshly ousted Survivor contestant Spencer Duhm make a mistake in not telling his tribe he was gay? Did he, in fact, suck in the immunity challenge? And is it true that he’s now dating Survivor: China champ Todd Herzog? We asked the 18-year-old about all of that in the new episode of Survivor Talk. Also along for the ride is Survivor: Amazon winner Jenna Morasca, who stopped by to explain her new foray into professional wrestling. Note: The interview is broken up into two clips so keep watching after the first one ends to hear what Spencer has to say for himself.
Posted March 13 2009 — 6:06 PM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!