A Beverly Hills judge has dismissed the arrest warrant for Lindsay Lohan, stemming from her 2007 DUI, according to People.com. On Monday, the actress’ attorney produced evidence that the star had been continuing with her alcohol education classes. Said Lohan lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley: “This was all much to do about nothing. [Lohan] has satisfied all the conditions of her probation, and I have every expectation that she’ll successfully complete those terms.”
Posted March 16 2009 — 5:41 PM EDT
- 'Top Chef' cooks up fresh drama in season 14 trailer
- WATCH: Michael J. Fox, Lea Thompson on the DeLorean from 'Back to the Future'
- Madonna, Jay Z nab Songwriters Hall of Fame nominations
- Lady Gaga wrote a 'Joanne' track about Trayvon Martin's death
- Michael J. Fox talks about the timeless nature of 'Back to the Future'
- Joss Whedon wants to direct a 'Star Wars' film
- 'Celebs React' series coming from The Fine Bros.