Madonna’s first “greatest hits” album since 2001’s GHV2 will be released this fall, according to People.com. Madonna’s publicist hints that the album may be released in September, and that it will include a few new songs that the singer will record specifically for the collection. On Tuesday, Madonna’s manager asked his Twitter followers to weigh in on which hits should be included on the compilation, which will be the last Madonna album to be released by Warner Records (Madonna signed a $120 million deal with Live Nation in October 2007).
Posted March 17 2009 — 10:27 PM EDT
- 'Vampire Diaries': David Anders reveals his favorite Uncle John twist
- 'Sherlock': Martin Freeman on how Baby Watson will change the show
- WATCH our primer on the Critics' Choice Awards Best Picture nominees
- Read an excerpt and see the trailer for 'All Our Wrong Todays'
- Liam Payne, Zayn Malik support Louis Tomlinson after momther's death
- 'Fast & Furious 8' gets official title ahead of trailer debut
- Greta Gerwig on transformative '20th Century Women' dance parties