Variety reports that Kevin Costner and Tommy Lee Jones have signed on to appear alongside Ben Affleck in The Company Men, an indie drama from writer John Wells (ER, The West Wing), who will direct. The story centers around an ambitious businessman (Affleck) who takes a construction job from his no-nonsense brother-in-law (Costner) after being laid off. Jones will play a conflicted senior partner at the firm. Production on the project will begin in April.
Posted March 19 2009 — 9:55 AM EDT
- Drake is releasing more new music in December
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat