It has been months since Amy Poehler said goodbye to her gig on Saturday Night Live (for which she was nominated for a 2008 Emmy) but the actress tells EW she wouldn’t hesitate if offered a shot at hosting the sketch show. Says Poehler, “I would love to. Anytime.” But would it be at all awkward going back? “Hell no!” she cracks. “I’d be like, ‘S—. Mama’s home!’” The Baby Mama star is currently shooting her new NBC sitcom, Parks and Recreation, which comes from the creators of The Office and will premiere on April 9 at 8:30 p.m.
Posted March 20 2009 — 9:39 PM EDT
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale