Liam Neeson’s current – and future – film projects are on hold as the Irish-born actor mourns the tragic death of his wife, Natasha Richardson. According to Screen Daily.com, Neeson’s current project, Atom Egoyan’s film Chloe, will continue production, working around the actor’s scenes as much as possible. The Hollywood Reporter adds today that negotiations for a future project, the Joel Silver-produced thriller Unknown White Male, are on hold. Neeson was interested in the film, to be directed by Jaume Collet-Serra (House of Wax), but only early negotiations had begun. Also, another movie, After.Life, that Neeson had recently completed filming is in post-production but has not yet acquired domestic distribution.
Posted March 20 2009 — 1:55 PM EDT
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories
- 'Deadpool 2' loses director Tim Miller