It’s always fun to try to parse out what will and won’t get past network censors, and no show facilitates that parlor game better than Family Guy. The online banned-from-TV clip of the day features Stewie singing – FAIR WARNING: this is an insanely catchy tune that will stick in your head for hours after viewing – about the list of people he wouldn’t mind ridding the world of. Then we see the likes of “the girl you date who doesn’t get the jokes in Caddyshack” and “the Asian guy who cuts in front of every single line” suffering violent, bloody deaths (getting smashed by a TV, run over by a roller coaster). What has been allowed to air on Family Guy? Just recently, (implied) horse-sperm eating and (accidental) bestiality. With that benchmark in mind, enjoy:
Posted March 23 2009 — 5:14 PM EDT
- 'This Is Us' star Sterling K. Brown on Toby: 'He's not in the clear'
- Fifth Harmony's 'Work from Home' is YouTube's top music video of 2016
- 'Yours Mine or Ours' host spills on great wines to give and get this holiday
- 2016 Critics' Choice Awards: Who should win best actress?
- Johnny Depp leads Forbes list of most overpaid actors (again)
- 'La La Land' exclusive: Hear a pair of gorgeous tracks from the movie
- How they shot the first-person X-wing battle in 'Rogue One'
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot