Following the arrest of Anna Nicole Smith’s former lawyer/husband Howard K. Stern earlier this month, Florida officials said they are reexamining the celebrity’s death, reports E! Online. “Our prosecutors have met with representatives of the Los Angelesdistrict attorney’s office and the California Department of Justice anddiscussed the evidence they have turned up in their investigation,”said Ron Ishoy, the spokesman for Ft. Lauderdale State Attorney MikeSatz. “We are now investigating that evidence to see where it might leadin relation to Ms. Smith’s death here in Broward County in 2007.” The case might be reopened if evidence is recovered implicating Stern and two others – Dr. Sandeep Kapoor and Dr. Khristine Eroschevich – arrested for allegedly supplying Smith with drugs. All three have proclaimed their innocence and are free on bail.
Posted March 24 2009 — 10:12 PM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'