Lupe Fiasco announced via a new Twitter account that he has begun recording his third album, titled Lasers. A rep for the rapper confirms the title and says that the Twitter updates are, indeed, coming from him. Fiasco wrote on March 22 that he was “around 60% done” after “working for about a week” in the studio – but also warned that “all the song titles on here are gonna be phony.” No release date has been set for Lasers.
Posted March 24 2009 — 10:47 PM EDT
- Powerful new ad spotlights gun violence warning signs people miss
- Mark Wahlberg feels 'celebrities did, do, and shouldn't' talk about politics
- Jennifer Lawrence blames her butt for almost killing 'Hunger Games’ crew
- Kanye West: 'Things are going better,' says Ryan Seacrest
- Patton Oswalt opens up about being a single father after wife's death
- Matthew Broderick debuts his very own Donald Trump impression
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen make for ultimate Charades team
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big