Lupe Fiasco announced via a new Twitter account that he has begun recording his third album, titled Lasers. A rep for the rapper confirms the title and says that the Twitter updates are, indeed, coming from him. Fiasco wrote on March 22 that he was “around 60% done” after “working for about a week” in the studio – but also warned that “all the song titles on here are gonna be phony.” No release date has been set for Lasers.
Posted March 24 2009 — 10:47 PM EDT
- 'Big Brother' contestants invade 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- ‘Justice League’ director celebrates Wonder Woman with new photo
- Bill Murray crashes White House press briefing to talk Cubs baseball
- 'Secrets and Lies' sneak peek: Eric and Cornell meet again
- ‘Captain Marvel’ will be ‘strongest character we’ve ever had': Marvel
- Lynda Carter, Gal Gadot reflect on 75 years of Wonder Woman
- Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn parody Beyoncé's 'Formation'