The blogs are buzzing today about the similarities between the videos for Ciara’s “Love Sex Magic” and Beyonce’s “Diva,” along with leaked footage of choreographer Sheryl Murakami’s demo version of B’s upcoming clip for “Ego.” To put it bluntly, they’re claiming that Ciara jacked Beyonce’s swagger. Is it true? Reps for both singers declined to comment, but it’s awful hard to deny when you look at this composite image of screen grabs from all three videos that’s floating around the Internet. What say you, Music Mixers? Is Ciara a Sasha Fierce copycat? Is she capital F fierce in her own right? Or is this all much ado about nothing?
Posted March 25 2009 — 4:39 PM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade