The blogs are buzzing today about the similarities between the videos for Ciara’s “Love Sex Magic” and Beyonce’s “Diva,” along with leaked footage of choreographer Sheryl Murakami’s demo version of B’s upcoming clip for “Ego.” To put it bluntly, they’re claiming that Ciara jacked Beyonce’s swagger. Is it true? Reps for both singers declined to comment, but it’s awful hard to deny when you look at this composite image of screen grabs from all three videos that’s floating around the Internet. What say you, Music Mixers? Is Ciara a Sasha Fierce copycat? Is she capital F fierce in her own right? Or is this all much ado about nothing?
Posted March 25 2009 — 4:39 PM EDT
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on how he was forced into 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday