The blogs are buzzing today about the similarities between the videos for Ciara’s “Love Sex Magic” and Beyonce’s “Diva,” along with leaked footage of choreographer Sheryl Murakami’s demo version of B’s upcoming clip for “Ego.” To put it bluntly, they’re claiming that Ciara jacked Beyonce’s swagger. Is it true? Reps for both singers declined to comment, but it’s awful hard to deny when you look at this composite image of screen grabs from all three videos that’s floating around the Internet. What say you, Music Mixers? Is Ciara a Sasha Fierce copycat? Is she capital F fierce in her own right? Or is this all much ado about nothing?
Posted March 25 2009 — 4:39 PM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere