“True” that: Spandau Ballet, the pop group best known for the early-’80s hit ballad “True,” is reuniting for a world tour, band members told reporters in London today. The tour is slated to begin Oct. 13 in Dublin, and the band has not ruled out the possibility of recording new music. Spandau Ballet broke up in 1989 and engaged in a nasty court battle over royalties in 1999. Singer Tony Hadley noted at the press conference that “time is the great healer…. As you can see, we’re back together again and we’re very happy boys.”
Posted March 25 2009 — 10:32 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'