“True” that: Spandau Ballet, the pop group best known for the early-’80s hit ballad “True,” is reuniting for a world tour, band members told reporters in London today. The tour is slated to begin Oct. 13 in Dublin, and the band has not ruled out the possibility of recording new music. Spandau Ballet broke up in 1989 and engaged in a nasty court battle over royalties in 1999. Singer Tony Hadley noted at the press conference that “time is the great healer…. As you can see, we’re back together again and we’re very happy boys.”
Posted March 25 2009 — 10:32 PM EDT
- Ryan Reynolds gives his honest rating for 'Green Lantern'
- Hear Death Cab for Cutie and Kanye West's unofficial mash-up album
- 'Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal' director says he wishes his parody wasn't so relevant
- Gwen Stefani expresses mixed emotions on bubbly 'Make Me Like You'
- Taylor warned Kanye against 'strong misogynistic message' in 'Famous'
- See Bob Odenkirk try to explain 'Better Call Saul' in 60 seconds
- 'Scandal' actor Tony Goldwyn thinks Fitz should get on Tinder