“True” that: Spandau Ballet, the pop group best known for the early-’80s hit ballad “True,” is reuniting for a world tour, band members told reporters in London today. The tour is slated to begin Oct. 13 in Dublin, and the band has not ruled out the possibility of recording new music. Spandau Ballet broke up in 1989 and engaged in a nasty court battle over royalties in 1999. Singer Tony Hadley noted at the press conference that “time is the great healer…. As you can see, we’re back together again and we’re very happy boys.”
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' star Steven Yeun previews season finale
- Outlander exclusive featurette: Find out what married life is like for Jamie and Claire
- Andy Grammer checks in: What it's like touring with his hit ‘Honey, I’m Good’ -- exclusive
- Rihanna's 'BBHMM' was co-produced by Kanye West
- Are your old Harry Potter books worth anything?
- Blur is back: Watch first live performance of 'Go Out'
- Jason Jones says goodbye to 'The Daily Show'
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!