“True” that: Spandau Ballet, the pop group best known for the early-’80s hit ballad “True,” is reuniting for a world tour, band members told reporters in London today. The tour is slated to begin Oct. 13 in Dublin, and the band has not ruled out the possibility of recording new music. Spandau Ballet broke up in 1989 and engaged in a nasty court battle over royalties in 1999. Singer Tony Hadley noted at the press conference that “time is the great healer…. As you can see, we’re back together again and we’re very happy boys.”
Posted March 25 2009 — 10:32 PM EDT
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!