“True” that: Spandau Ballet, the pop group best known for the early-’80s hit ballad “True,” is reuniting for a world tour, band members told reporters in London today. The tour is slated to begin Oct. 13 in Dublin, and the band has not ruled out the possibility of recording new music. Spandau Ballet broke up in 1989 and engaged in a nasty court battle over royalties in 1999. Singer Tony Hadley noted at the press conference that “time is the great healer…. As you can see, we’re back together again and we’re very happy boys.”
Posted March 25 2009 — 10:32 PM EDT
- Diana Douglas, mother of Michael Douglas and ex-wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, more celebs spend July 4 on Instagram, Twitter
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!