Don’t be thrown by the subtitles — this fantastic French import would be confounding in any lan?guage. Still, Tell No One is one hell of a ride. In a story line nodding to Hitchcock wrong-man thrillers like North by Northwest, a husband tries to solve his wife’s murder. But things quickly get deliciously twisty and tense. You may not be able to tease it all out in the end, but don’t worry. At least you’ll have a ball trying. And no, the handful of deleted scenes and outtakes on the EXTRAS won’t make matters any clearer. A?
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Francois Cluzet, Marie-Josee Croze, Kristin Scott-Thomas; Director: Guillaume Canet; Author: Guillaume Canet; Release Date Limited: 07/02/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 125; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Europa
Posted March 25 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech