Dawn Simorangkir, the designer behind the Boudoir Queen clothing and accessory line, filed suit Thursday against former Hole singer Courtney Love, according to E! Online. Simorangkir called herself “the latest victim of Love’s volatile personality, hair trigger temper, and malicious and tortious behavior.” After refusing to pay for more than $4,000 worth of Boudoir Queen couture, Love slandered Simorangkir on the designer’s Etsy.com page and made comments about the designer being a cocaine dealer, embezzler, racist, and homophobe. Simorangkir is asking for unspecified damages.
Posted March 27 2009 — 10:00 AM EDT
- Ice Cube developing modern-day 'Oliver Twist' musical at Disney
- 'Black Mirror' creator: The one twist that was too heartbreaking to do
- Tinashe almost freaked out when working with 'idol' Britney Spears
- Westworld ratings take hit from Walking Dead
- Simon Pegg talks 'Star Trek Beyond' with an ISS astronaut
- Missing backup dancer found safe after Rihanna’s emotional plea
- 'Uncharted' movie picks up Shawn Levy to direct
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop