Names I haven’t thought of in awhile: Vern Troyer. Zsa Zsa Gabor. And…Richard Hatch? The AP just informed me that the very first (and very naked) Survivor winner is asking a judge to release him from the four-year prison sentence he’s now serving in West Virginia. You’ll remember (or actually, maybe you won’t) that Hatch was found guilty in 2006 of evading taxes on the $1 million he won on the first season of the CBS reality hit. Is it strange that now I feel a little guilty for forgetting the guy who helped launch this massive reality TV franchise was in jail all this time? I mean, I wasn’t exactly a fan of his, but I did love the first season of Survivor and I’m sure part of that was due to Hatch’s evil-genius routine. What about you PopWatchers? Did you remember Richard Hatch was still in the pen? Are you amazed by how quickly some of these reality stars fade from memory?
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories