A Los Angeles jury will once again decide the fate of music producer Phil Spector, who has been retried in the shooting death of Lana Clarkson, according to the Los Angeles Times. The panel left the courtroom on Thursday after hearing months of testimony on whether Clarkson’s death was either a suicide or murder. Spector, 69, faces aminimum of 18 years in prison if convicted of second-degree murder.
Posted March 27 2009 — 12:32 AM EDT
- Strong first reactions to 'Rogue One' hit after premiere
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'