Wrestlier-turned-actor “Stone Cold” Steve Austin will star in The Stranger, an action-thriller to be directed by Rob Lieberman in Vancouver this summer, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Austin has just completed principal photography on Damage, a fight film costarring Walton Goggins and produced by Nasser Entertainment Group and Caliber Media Co. – both of which companies will also produce The Stranger. Austin is a six-time WWF Champion and the only man in WWE history to win the Royal Rumble three times.
Posted March 27 2009 — 9:55 AM EDT
- Donald Trump tweets out-of-context Michael Moore audio: 'I agree'
- Game of Thrones: Why you shouldn’t believe every season 7 spoiler
- John Oliver criticizes Donald Trump for abortion comments
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars say final farewell to Emily, Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Ali
- Raven-Symoné to star in 'That’s So Raven' spin-off at Disney Channel
- 'Timeless' casts criminal couple in Bonnie and Clyde episode
- EW Must List: 'The Walking Dead', Empire of the Sun's 'Two Vines'