”All those innocent contractors brought in to do the job were killed – casualties of a war they had nothing to do with. All right, look: you’re a roofer, some juicy government contract comes your way. You got a wife and kids, the two-story in suburbia. This is a government contract, which means all sorts of benefits. Along come these left-wing militants that blast everything within a three-mile radius with their lasers. You didn’t ask for that. You have no personal politics. You’re just trying to scrape out a living.” – Randal (Jeff Anderson), on why the destruction of the second Death Star was unfair, in Clerks
Posted March 30 2009 — 10:00 AM EDT
- 'SNL' announces Miley Cyrus will be musical guest for season premiere
- There is no new novel in Harper Lee's deposit box, despite rumors
- Whedon fave on 'Bloodsucking Bastards' (and why he wants to be killed by Thor)
- Syfy renews 'Dark Matter' and 'Killjoys' for second seasons
- David Lagercrantz reveals what it's like to take over the 'Dragon Tattoo' series
- Jimmy Fallon will interview Donald Trump on 'The Tonight Show'
- London Film Festival unveils full lineup
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!