”All those innocent contractors brought in to do the job were killed – casualties of a war they had nothing to do with. All right, look: you’re a roofer, some juicy government contract comes your way. You got a wife and kids, the two-story in suburbia. This is a government contract, which means all sorts of benefits. Along come these left-wing militants that blast everything within a three-mile radius with their lasers. You didn’t ask for that. You have no personal politics. You’re just trying to scrape out a living.” – Randal (Jeff Anderson), on why the destruction of the second Death Star was unfair, in Clerks
Posted March 30 2009 — 10:00 AM EDT
- 21 nonfiction books to look forward to this fall
- 'Sherlock' men look stylish in first season 4 photo
- John Krasinski, Stephen Colbert pretend to puke to Shakespeare
- Emeril Lagasse previews 'delicious' new Amazon series, 'Eat the World'
- 'Whose billy goat is this?' guys to sing about other animals
- Seth Meyers: Global warming made Earth 'the Donald Trump of planets'
- ABC renews deal to broadcast the Oscars through 2028