Ah, The Cosby Show. A staple of every household in the ’80s. Cliff Huxtable is the classic TV dad – he begs for better Father’s Day gifts, his wife always has the last word, and he lip syncs Ray Charles songs for anniversaries. Does it get any better? Witness the bloopers. It’s pretty fantastic watching The Cos flub his lines and make saucy comments to Phylicia Rashad regarding her recent marriage. The best part of this smattering of clips, though, is his hilarious reaction to the checkerboard request (especially the little head bob thing he does). Press play below to see what I mean.
Posted March 30 2009 — 12:00 PM EDT
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father
- Trump booed at charity dinner while cracking Clinton jokes
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' reveals Michaela's mom
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss, Liza Weil on that shocking hookup
- Carol Burnett to star in Amy Poehler-produced ABC comedy pilot