Liam Neeson has finished up his work on the drama Chloe, according to his publicist, Alan Nierob. The actor had only a day or two of shooting remaining on the film before he left the production following his wife Natasha Richardson’s tragic skiing accident. In Chloe, Neeson plays a doctor whose wife (Julianne Moore) hires an escort (Amanda Seyfried) to test her husband’s fidelity.
Posted March 30 2009 — 6:49 PM EDT
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories
- 'Deadpool 2' loses director Tim Miller
- Steve Dillon, 'Preacher' comic book artist and co-creator, dies