Rock band Nickelback dominated the major categories at the Juno Awards – the Canadian Grammys – on Sunday night. The group took home the fan choice award as well as Album of the Year (for their Dark Horse), and Group of the Year. Other big winners included: Kardinal Offishall’s “Dangerous” (Single of the Year), Coldplay’s Viva la Vida (International Album of the Year), Sam Roberts (Artist of the Year), Lights (New Artist of the Year), The Stills (New Group of the Year), and Dallas Green (Songwriter of the Year). For the complete list of winners, visit the Juno website.
Posted March 30 2009 — 12:45 PM EDT
- Buy Tom Hanks' David S. Pumpkins Halloween costume online
- SyFy announces all-star cast for 'Face off' season 11
- Bill Murray celebrates Chicago Cubs' win and accepts Mark Twain Prize
- Lily Collins details 'difficult' past relationships in upcoming memoir
- 'Insecure' Co-EP: The show is 'culled from our lives'
- 'Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens' adds new dark side content
- You can find Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum on Google Maps