Ever wonder what happens to the Carrie Bradshaws of the world once they start breeding? Wonder no longer: The swells behind JuiceBoxJungle provide a funny-but-true peek at life among well-heeled urbanites with kids. The site is built around its series of well-produced how-to short films, which cover everything from dealing with an excessively permissive grandma (pictured) to sleeping family-style to anti-TV crusaders. I especially like the astute observations – moms never trust dads to do anything right – mixed in with useful advice. It’s a huge relief to read anything about life with kids that isn’t terminally ernest and sanctimonious. You go, girls.
Posted March 30 2009 — 5:45 PM EDT
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'