ABC is developing a comedy called This Little Piggy. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Desperate Housewives’ Kevin Rahm (not Totally Lost’s Pig E. Vil, also pictured, pity) will play a man whose younger brother and sister move in with him. I’m not against the plot: It sounds like it could be a timely take on what we do to survive this economy. And I’m sure, when the time comes for my backup plan – wee-wee-weeing all the way home, moving in with my sister and her husband and being a nanny to my four-month old niece, Coco (a.k.a. “the Bean”), while creating a line of pop-culture flashcards for infants (DO NOT STEAL THAT IDEA) – it will be comedy. I’m just saying that I do not ever see myself answering the question “What are you doing tonight?” with “Watching This Little Piggy.” Then again, I am prepared to buy a ticket to a movie called Hot Tub Time Machine now that John Cusack will star in it. So additional Little Piggy casting could change my mind….
Posted April 1 2009 — 7:18 PM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke confession: Madonna made out with Michael Jackson
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot