ABC is developing a comedy called This Little Piggy. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Desperate Housewives’ Kevin Rahm (not Totally Lost’s Pig E. Vil, also pictured, pity) will play a man whose younger brother and sister move in with him. I’m not against the plot: It sounds like it could be a timely take on what we do to survive this economy. And I’m sure, when the time comes for my backup plan – wee-wee-weeing all the way home, moving in with my sister and her husband and being a nanny to my four-month old niece, Coco (a.k.a. “the Bean”), while creating a line of pop-culture flashcards for infants (DO NOT STEAL THAT IDEA) – it will be comedy. I’m just saying that I do not ever see myself answering the question “What are you doing tonight?” with “Watching This Little Piggy.” Then again, I am prepared to buy a ticket to a movie called Hot Tub Time Machine now that John Cusack will star in it. So additional Little Piggy casting could change my mind….
Posted April 1 2009 — 7:18 PM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories