Natalie Cole, who is suffering from kidney failure, has been getting offers from fans to give her their kidneys, the Associated Press reports. Cole, 59, the daughter of legendary singer Nat King Cole, appeared on CNN’s Larry King Live on Tuesday, and said that without a kidney she would likely be on dialysis for the remainder of her life. According to the AP, dozens of fans wrote in before the show was even off the air, offering to be tested as possible donors for the singer. Cole said she was diagnosed with Hepatitis C last February and her kidneys failed after treatment.
Posted April 2 2009 — 1:50 AM EDT
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale