Seven-time Grammy winner Gladys Knight, gospel singer Marvin Winans, and CSI: Miami star Adam Rodriguez have joined the cast of Tyler Perry’s upcoming I Can Do Bad All by Myself, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Knight, Winans, and Mary J. Blige will all sing in the film, with Blige performing an original song by Ne-Yo. I Can Do Bad All by Myself also stars Taraji P. Henson, Brian White, Hope Olaide Wilson, Kwesi Nil-Lante Boakye, Frederick Siglar, and Perry himself (as Madea, of course). The film will open September 11.
Posted April 3 2009 — 10:15 AM EDT
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech