Brace yourselves, Idolatry fans. The ‘Put the Go in Gokey’ Wagon has been smashed to smithereens – by none other than my dapper co-host Dave Karger. Nope, you are not misreading this. Someone in the EW organization has stepped forward to praise Danny’s raspy vocals, his boundless energy, and even the way the producers utilized his tragic backstory. And if that’s not enough reason to press play, our Meganjoyzilla story arc takes a wild turn, Jesse Langseth boogies down one more time, and a new superhero emerges. Repeat after me, Idoloonies: “Save the rocker girl. Save the season.”
Posted April 5 2009 — 2:35 AM EDT
- Cameron Dallas takes fans inside MAGCON in 'Chasing Cameron' trailer
- How Mike Birbiglia got President Obama to say 'poo'
- Pauley Perrette opens up about her recovery 1 year after attack
- 'Vampire Diaries': EP reveals one character was originally a succubus
- Abrams Books ceases publication of 'Bad Little Children's Books'
- The cast of 'Hairspray Live!' reveals bizarre pre-show rituals
- Lady Gaga reveals PTSD struggle during visit to LGBT homeless shelter
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday