Joe, let Lucas off the couch just this once so he can come and watch the full version of this music video from Empire Records. Yeah, I know he stole the store’s cash last night and gambled it away in Atlantic City, where it’s probably recirculating right now. But the video for ”Say No More Mon Amour” is my favorite music video from my favorite fictional ex-teen idol, Rex Manning, and I need to share it with everyone. So, put it behind you, fellas. We mustn’t dwell. No, not today. We can’t. Not on Rex Manning Day!
Posted April 6 2009 — 12:00 PM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop