Friday Night Lights writer Bridget Carpenter will follow the yellow brick road with fellow FNL team member Jason Katims and Meryl Poster (Chicago) to a modern-day take on The Wizard of Oz, Variety reports. The NBC drama Dorothy Gale will center on a girl from Kansas living in New York City(her version of the Emerald City) as she finds a job in the art world and faces off with an evil boss.
Posted April 6 2009 — 1:04 PM EDT
- 'SNL' sketch turns an innocent Halloween into a wild and crazy night
- 'SNL': Tom Hanks plays 'Black Jeopardy' as a Donald Trump supporter
- Leslie Jones talks website hack on 'SNL' Weekend Update
- Moby reflects on the iPod 15 years later: 'It felt like magic'
- Taylor Swift sings Calvin Harris' 'This Is What You Came For'
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on why Saviors follow Negan
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open