Friday Night Lights writer Bridget Carpenter will follow the yellow brick road with fellow FNL team member Jason Katims and Meryl Poster (Chicago) to a modern-day take on The Wizard of Oz, Variety reports. The NBC drama Dorothy Gale will center on a girl from Kansas living in New York City(her version of the Emerald City) as she finds a job in the art world and faces off with an evil boss.
Posted April 6 2009 — 1:04 PM EDT
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- 'Westworld' finale: 10 unanswered questions
- 'Westworld': Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big